Monday, November 17th, 2014 from 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm
Where: THE RINK (formerly Kings Skate Country)
2209 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA 95827
Come celebrate the success of the 2014 R4R Youth Fitness Program with all of the schools that participated in the November 2nd event.
- All Youth Fitness Program race participants will be admitted free.
- Awards will be given to:
- The schools that had the most parent participation
- Age group winners – boys and girls
- Wheelchair participant recognition
- General Admission Tickets is $10 (includes skate rental)
- BBQ Hamburger Combo meals will be sold for $5.00 (includes burger, chips and a soda or water)
All proceeds from the event will help to continue to fund the Runnin’ for Rhett Youth Fitness Program.
Tickets will be on sale soon.