- Race Registration:
- Online (thru 7:00 PM on Fri., 11/1) – T-shirts guaranteed if registered by Friday, 10/18
- Late Registration will be available:
- At Packet Pick Up, Saturday, November 2nd from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM @ Sports Authority - 1700 Arden Way, Sacramento (across the street from Arden Fair Mall) – T-shirts & sizes available to late entrants while supplies last
- Event Morning, Sunday, November 3rd 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM (At the Race Venue, Crocker Park –200 O Street) – T-shirts & sizes available to late entrants while supplies last
- 5K/10K | Includes Youth Fitness 5K participants - $25.00 (Through 9/1/13)
- 5K/10K | Includes Youth Fitness 5K participants - $30.00 (Through 11/2/13)
- 5K/10K | Includes Youth Fitness 5K participants - $35.00 (Race Day)
- Register by Friday, 10/18 to guarantee shirt – shirts available while supplies last to late entrants
- Technical T-shirt Upgrade: $6.00 – guaranteed if ordered by 10/18
- 5K/10K entry includes a cotton t-shirt, bib number, chip timing and eligibility for awards
- You may upgrade to a short sleeve technical shirt for $6.00
- Your entry also includes: Post-Race refreshments, Vendor Booths, Kid’s Fun Area
- Scenic Course featuring views of the State Capitol, Sacramento River and the Tower Bridge
11 and under = $10.00 (no children 12 or over will be allowed on course)
Price includes cotton t-shirt – Register by Friday, 10/18 to guarantee shirt
The race start line will be located near the corner of 200 O Street. Click here for directions.
Packet Pick Up is:
Sunday, November 3rd, 2013
- Saturday, November 2nd at Sports Authority - 1700 Arden Way, Sacramento (across the street from Arden Fair Mall) 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, November 3rd at Crocker Park – Sacramento (200 O Street, Sacramento) 6:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Packet Pick-Up on Saturday is encouraged but not required
- Your packet includes your bib number, chip & t-shirt
- 8:00 AM – Kid’s ¼ mile and ½ mile start
- 8:40 AM – 5K/10K start
This year - the Youth Fitness Program participants - will be starting at the same time as the rest of the racers....BUT - they will be corralled in a special area. This will allow the youth to experience the excitement of the start line, while allowing the adult racers their own space. We will also have a designated Youth Fitness Program finishing chute
The 5K and 10K courses are routes that travel through scenic downtown, Sacramento, along the Sacramento River. There will be two fluid stations on the 10K and one on the 5K. View course maps on our website at runninforrhett.org.
- Our Kid's Runs will include two distances (1/2 Mile and 1/4 Mile) for those ages 12 and under. Courses are 100% traffic free.
- All Kid's Run finishers will receive a ribbon.
Hines Property Management & ACE Parking Partnership
- Dogs (except for Seeing Eye dogs) and other pets, skateboards, bikes and rollerblades and are not permitted on the course.
- Baby Joggers and strollers are permitted; however, we request that you start in the back of the pack.
Don’t take a chance on leaving your car in an unsecured downtown street parking spot. Secured parking is available in the covered WELLS FARGO BUILDING at the corner of 5th and N Street. (2 blocks from the race start line) A parking fee of $6.00 will be charged, with 100% of the proceeds donated back to the Runnin’ for Rhett Foundation.