Here at Runnin’ for Rhett, we know that giving back is important to our supporters. We want to let you know what you can do this season, and year round, that will benefit our growing non-profit and continue to fund our Youth Fitness Program.
A large portion of Runnin’ for Rhett’s budget is made up of generous donations by our supporters.
- Donate at any time through PayPal or by mailing a check to Runnin’ for Rhett.
- Donate to us on May 4, 2017 during the Big Day of Giving, a Sacramento-wide 24 hour fundraising drive. Help R4R raise money and compete to win several of the prizes and incentives throughout the day!
- Through United Way and your employer, give a portion of your paycheck to R4R. Write in code 26986 or look up Runnin’ for Rhett in the search field. Even $1 a day can make a difference!
- BloodSource: When donating blood…use our BloodSource Donor Club Number – # 0329. From now through November 15, 2017, every time you donate Source Plasma or other automated components (i.e., platelets, plasma, and double red blood cells) with BloodSource, they will match it with a donation to Runnin’ for Rhett.
Runnin’ for Rhett benefits from the generosity of large retailers every time you shop!
- Amazon Smile: Choose Runnin’ for Rhett as your charitable organization and then shop and checkout like normal. No extra cost is passed on to you, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase back to Runnin’ for Rhett.
- SaveMart SHARES powered by eScrip: Click on link to register your phone number, and every time you shop at Save Mart, S-mart, FoodMaxx or Lucky, key it in during checkout so Runnin’ for Rhett will receive up to 3% back. eScrip Dining also gives cash back when you eat out at certain local restrauants using your pre-registered credit card.
- Nugget Market: Use your Scrip card when purchasing groceries, and a percentage will go back to R4R. Contact Randy Seevers to get a card.
- JuicePlus and TowerGarden donate a percentage of purchases made through their R4R specific links. Contact Kim Trylovich for details.
Electronics don’t last forever, so dispose of them in a way that is easy for you and benefits R4R.
- eWaste 4 good will come to your home or office to pick up your items and will donate money back to Runnin’ for Rhett based on the amount of pounds collected.
Join us at our four fundraisers throughout the year – all proceeds go to R4R.
Returning in 2017
April 2, 2017
April 10, 2017
March 12, 2017
Or attend one of our other affiliated EVENTS where a portion of the proceeds goes to R4R.
Train with our Blue Crews:
Join a Blue Crew, a fully customized adult fitness program designed to meet your training needs doing whatever, wherever and whenever you want.
Support our Sponsors:
Please consider frequenting the businesses that donate money to us time and again. Click any logo below to be taken to their website.