R4R YOUTH FITNESS COACH’S GUIDE
PREP WEEKS 1-2
FEBRUARY 26-MARCH 11, 2018
TASKS TO COMPLETE:
- Send home Permission Slips. [Form pending publication]
- Set up school assembly.
- Watch Rhett’s Story.
- Find a place to train. Measure location to determine distance for running training (¼ mile, ½ mile, 1 mile)
- Determine the two days and the time you will train per week..
- Contact your Rhett Rep. If you have not been assigned one, try to recruit one from: Faculty and Staff at your school; parents; your friends, family or other members of the community.
- Review the Coach’s Guide.
- Review the OPTIONAL Ribbon Incentive Program and decide if your school is going to participate. If you are, develop a plan for students to track miles run.
- Check your email for any updates from the R4R Rhett Rep coordinator.
- Have a great pre-season and look forward to training with your students!