R4R YOUTH FITNESS COACH’S GUIDE
APRIL 16-22, 2018
RACE DAY SUNDAY, APRIL 22
TASKS FOR THE WEEK:
- Complete post testing for mile and planks using Printable Mile/Plank Post Test Form you filled out during Training Week 1-2. Send completed excel document ELECTRONICALLY (no screen shots/photo copies) to lisaO@runninforrhett.org by April 27. You will be mailed your stipend after data is received.
- Pick up shirts and bibs on Wednesday, April 18 from 2-6pm at 5117 Worcester Way, Elk Grove.
- Review Race Day Etiquette and Safety with students.
- Send home Race Day Note to parents. [form pending publication]
- Send home Rollin for Rhett Flyer
- Optional Ribbon Program Form : If you are ending the Ribbon Program with training, send in your final Ribbon request. If you are continuing, please encourage students to record their mileage and return it to you so you can submit for ribbons.
DEVELOP YOUR WEEKLY TRAINING PLAN:
Suggested Structure for Weekly Training Days
(Training Tools* are listed below chart and contain information to help you plan the activity)
- Suggested Training Plan Exercise Options to plan your workouts.
- Watch the Suggested Training Plan Exercise Video.
- Training Pointers to review with your students.
- Gather any materials you need for the activities.
RHETT REP ITEMS:
- If you have a Rhett Rep, contact them to discuss where to meet for race, what they will be doing race day.
- If you do not have a Rhett Rep, review Rhett Rep Guide Week RACE WEEK for activities you will need to complete.
- Check your email for any updates from the R4R Coach Coordinator.
- Have a great week and see you Sunday, April 22 for Run Because You Can.