R4R YOUTH FITNESS COACH’S GUIDE
TRAINING WEEK 1
March 12-16, 2018
TASKS FOR THE WEEK:
- Send out/collect Permission Slips. [Form pending publication]
- Test at least 10 students in the mile and plank:
- Before testing, View the Testing- Coaches video for mile and plank pre-test so you are familiar with the process.
- Record results using Printable Mile/Plank pre-test form. This will download automatically as an Excel document.
- 3. Optional Ribbon Incentive Program Form. : If you are participating in this program, make sure students are tracking miles and you are submitting for ribbons.
DEVELOP YOUR WEEKLY TRAINING PLAN:
Suggested Structure for Weekly Training Days
(Training Tools* are listed below chart and contain information to help you plan the activity)
- Suggested Training Plan Exercise Options to plan your workouts.
- Watch the Suggested Training Plan Exercise Video.
- Training Pointers to review with your students.
- Gather any materials you need for the activities.
RHETT REP ITEMS:
- If you have a Rhett Rep, contact them to discuss activities they will be doing and helping with and when/where to meet.
- If you do not have a Rhett Rep, review Rhett Rep Guide Training Week 1 activities you will need to complete.
- Check your email on Monday for weekly updates from the R4R Coach Coordinator.
- Have a great week and thanks for all you do to help our youth Move Into Life.