R4R YOUTH FITNESS COACH’S GUIDE
TRAINING WEEK 2
March 19-23, 2018
TASKS FOR THE WEEK:
- 1. Continue to collect Permission Slips. [Form pending publication]
- Send home Printable Promotional Flyer with students. [Form pending publication]
- Discuss Training Pointers with students.
- Complete and record results of Mile/plank Pre-testing Printable Mile/Plank pre-test form.
- Optional Ribbon Program Form: If you are participating in this program, make sure students are tracking miles and you are submitting for ribbons.
DEVELOP YOUR WEEKLY TRAINING PLAN:
Suggested Structure for Weekly Training Days
(Training Tools* are listed below chart and contain information to help you plan the activity)
- Suggested Training Plan Exercise Options to plan your workouts.
- Watch the Suggested Training Plan Exercise Video.
- Training Pointers to review with your students.
- Gather any materials you need for the activities.
RHETT REP ITEMS:
- If you have a Rhett Rep, contact them to discuss activities they will be doing and helping with and when/where to meet.
- If you do not have a Rhett Rep, review Rhett Rep Guide Training Week 2 activities you will need to complete.
- DUE TO SPRING BREAK, THERE IS NO TRAINING NEXT WEEK.
- Check your email on Monday for weekly updates from the R4R Coach Coordinator.
- Have a great week and thanks for all you do to help our youth Move Into Life.