Runnin’ for Rhett participates in and produces several events throughout the region. The revenue generated at these events goes back to our Youth Fitness Program. Check back frequently for an updated list of events.
May 27, 2016 – Elk Grove Brew Fest
- 40+ brewers offering some of the finest craft beer you can find
July 24, 2016 – Wharf to Wharf Race
- This is the 2016 destination race and that registration is closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
July 30, 2016 – Summer/Fall Training starts (Sacramento & Folsom)
October 2, 2016 – Urban Cow Half
October 8, 2016 – Deschutes Street Pub
- 2pm – 10pm
- Deschutes Brewery travels all over the country with their 400′ mobile pub
- Over 40 taps of delicious craft beer, including a number of seasonal and rare finds like the Abyss.
- Live music, food trucks, and a whole lot of fun.
October 23, 2016 – Folsom Blues Breakout
November 6, 2016 – Run Because You Can
- Runnin’ for Rhett’s own 5k that begins and ends on Capitol Mall
- Run with 2,000+ Youth Fitness Program trainees as they run because they can!
- Feel the excitement and see what your support really goes towards
November 14, 2016 – Rollin’ for Rhett
- A post race celebration for our youth fitness program participants.
- Kids that participated in our program and in the Run Because You Can are admitted free, all others are $10.
- 6pm at The Rink – 2209 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA 95827
December 4, 2016 – California International Marathon
January 13, 2017 – Winterfest
March 12, 2017 – Capitol Beer Fest