Welcome to Blue Crew 2.0! After 6 months of using our 2017 Blue Crew format, introducing our new and improved adult training strategy for the rest of 2017. Come join us!!
Here’s how our new Blue Crew 2.0 will work:
- Training begins Saturday, August 5 for THREE target races:
- R4R Blue Crews will meet at the following locations on Saturday’s at 8:00 am:
- Sacramento – led by Beth Seevers. She will meet at the Panera Bread at the corner of Northrup and Howe (901 Howe Ave, Sacramento)
- Elk Grove – led by Randy Seevers and Ray Henson. They will meet at the Corner Bakery (8235 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove)
- Folsom – led by Karin Springer & Eric Perryman. They will meet at the Coffee Republic (6610 Folsom-Auburn Rd, Folsom)
- Blue Crew pace leaders will lead “All Run”, “Run/Walk” and “Walk” crews. Meet your crew pace leaders by clicking HERE.
- R4R training will continue to include weekly coached track workouts in Elk Grove/Thursdays (Cosumnes Oaks HS), Folsom/Tuesdays (Folsom Community College) and Sacramento/Thursdays (American River College). Track workouts will be led by Will Hightower (Cosumnes Oaks HS), Donene Vukovich/Rich Warner (Folsom Lake Community College) and Rich Warner (American River College)
- A “master” training plan will be provided by Runnin’ for Rhett.
- Training will continue to be FREE FOR 30 days for new meetup registrants and after 30 days membership will be $15 per month for an individual or $25 per month for a family
- We will continue to utilize the meetup platform for RSVPs, payment processing etc. – Click HERE to access the meetup.com R4R website
- R4R will have a team area at each target race and possible race discounts
- R4R will present a specially designed commemorative baby blue sweatshirt (retail value of $40) to all R4R members who complete ALL THREE events (at any distance)
- Most importantly, when you train with R4R, the monthly $15/Single or $25/Family payments will fund local area students through our ever-popular Youth Fitness Program. You are getting fit, and you are helping our Sacramento area youth get fit too. WIN=WIN!
Grab a friend and come train with us! Remember, training starts Saturday, August 5!
Do you need step-by-step easy to follow instructions on how to best use the Blue Crew meetup web application, click here