R4R YOUTH FITNESS COACH’S GUIDE
PREP WEEKS 1-2
October 2-15, 2017
TASKS TO COMPLETE:
- Watch Rhett’s Story.
- Find a place to train. Measure location to determine distance for running training (¼ mile, ½ mile, 1 mile)
- Determine the two days and the time you will train per week.
- Set up school assembly.
- Send home Permission Slips. Click here to access printable Permission Slips.
- Contact your Rhett Rep. If you have not been assigned one, try to recruit one from:
- Faculty and Staff at your school.
- Your friends, family or other members of the community.
- Review this Coach’s Guide.
- If you do not have a Rhett Rep, review the Rhett Rep Guide.
- Review the OPTIONAL Ribbon Incentive Program.
- Check your email for any updates from the R4R Rhett Rep coordinator.
- Have a great pre-season and look forward to training with your students!