R4R YOUTH FITNESS RHETT REP PROGRAM
TRAINING WEEK 1- GETTING AQUAINTED
October 16-22, 2017
BEFORE YOU GO:
- Watch Rhett’s Story.
- Contact your coach to discuss the activities you will be presenting/providing assistance with, and where to meet.
MATERIALS NEEDED:[NOTE: Some documents auto-download as a Word doc]
- Wear your Runnin’ for Rhett t-shirt!
- R4R blue wristbands for participants
- Rhett’s Story Printable Version. Optional to bring copies for children.
- Incentive Awards (in your bag)
- Your enthusiasm!
WHAT TO DO:
- Report to the school office, introduce yourself and let them know you are going to be on campus.
- Meet your coach at the designated training area.
- RHETT CONNECTION: Share Rhett’s Story with the group.
- Pass out the wristbands to children.
- Assist with pre-testing.
- Complete other activities as agreed upon with coach for the session.
- Hand out weekly incentive awards. Decide with coach ahead of time reason for giving award to child (listening, working hard, etc.)
- Let your coach know which day(s) you will be there the following week.
- Check your email on Monday for weekly updates from the R4R Rhett Rep coordinator.
- Have a great week and thanks for all you do to help our participants Move Into Life!