R4R YOUTH FITNESS RHETT REP PROGRAM
TRAINING WEEK 5
November 13-19, 2017
Note: This is parent conference week for many schools so check with your coach to make sure they are training this week.
BEFORE YOU GO:
- Contact your coach to discuss the activities you will be presenting/providing assistance, and where to meet the coach.
MATERIALS NEEDED:[NOTE: Some documents auto-download as a Word doc]
- Wear your Runnin’ for Rhett t-shirt!
- Rhett Connection (Included below)
- Incentive Awards
- Your enthusiasm!
- Share the RHETT CONNECTION for the week:
When she was in high school, Rhett’s big sister Breanna, would often take Rhett into her room when she got home from school and have him sit with her as she did her homework. She would read stories to him, they would listen to music together and she would talk to him about her friends. Rhett would laugh and listen to her and loved that time with his big sister. Rhett’s big brother, Brandon, loved to lay on the floor with him and watch TV or listen to music.
- Complete other activities as agreed upon with coach for the session.
- Hand out weekly Incentive Awards. Decide with coach ahead of time reason for giving award to child: listening, working hard, etc.
- Check your email on Monday for the weekly update from the R4R Rhett Rep coordinator.
- Have a great week and thanks for all you do to help our youth Move Into Life!
- Next week is Thanksgiving Week. There will be no training. We are so thankful for what you do to help children Move Into Life. Happy Thanksgiving!